Supporters who arrive at the stadium early for our match against Chelsea tomorrow, Wednesday 22 December, will be able to make significant savings on food and drinks. The ground will be open from 5.45pm for Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders and 5.15pm for Premium Seats and The Dugout.
Food and drink offers in the concourses (valid until 6.45pm)
- All beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50
Premium Lounges and Dugout (valid until 6.15pm)
- All draught beers and ciders will be available for £3.50 while all soft drinks will be £1.50 (excluding Peroni and Asahi – bottles are not included in the offers)
- All sausage rolls and pies will be available for £3.50 in the Dugout
- Food items will be discounted by £2 in Premium Lounges with sausage rolls available for £3.50
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
After the game, our Premium Lounges will close at 10.30pm (9.45pm for last orders).
Supporters in the west stand can also have a drink in the lower tier of their concourse which will remain open 30 minutes after the game
A limited number of tickets for tomorrow's game are available to Season Ticket Holders (six per person) and My Bees Members yet to book their place (one per person).
Please note new covid rules also apply. Subject to availability.