The Bees welcome Ollie Watkins back to West London as we face Aston Villa on Sunday 2 January (2pm kick-off) at Brentford Community Stadium. All My Bees Members have the chance to purchase a Match Ticket at 2pm today, Monday 6 December, by logging into their ticketing account.
Don't forget, to get priority access to your Match Tickets you will need to log in to your ticketing account before purchasing.
ON SALE DATES
- My Bees Members with 1,200+ TAPs: Monday 29 November, 2pm (one per person, six per transaction)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Wednesday 1 December
First Allocation: 50 percent of the total home Match Tickets
- My Bees Members with 800+TAPs: Wednesday 1 December, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability, six per transaction)
Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Monday 6 December.
These are for any remaining tickets from the first allocation
- All My Bees Members: Monday 6 December, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability, six per transaction)
The remaining 50 per cent of all home Match Tickets.
100 of these Match Tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only.
100 Match Tickets will be offered in pairs via an under 18 Lucky Dip (similar process we have done for previous home fixtures this season). Successful Members will be contacted by the Box Office to buy two Match Tickets (including one for a parent/guardian Member).
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
- No booking fees apply when buying online or in person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday (open on Wednesday 11 May from 12pm)
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Carers Tickets - Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18), and then contact email@example.com to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
Wheelchair Spaces - for wheelchair spaces please make sure you purchase a ticket for the wheelchair user, this should be the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or under 18). There will not be a specific wheelchair ticket available online so please choose any location. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will allocate the wheelchair and carers seat making sure they are together. This must be done in the relevant sales window.
If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email email@example.com
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Season Ticket Holders who forget their Brentford Card will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Box Office. Valid ID must be shown and an admin cost of £10 applies.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.