The Bees welcome Sky Bet League Two side Forest Green Rovers to West London on Tuesday, 24 August, for our first Carabao Cup tie of the season. Last time round, Thomas Frank and the lads reached the semi-final beating Southampton, Fulham and Newcastle United along the way.
All fans will be able purchase up to six tickets per person for our Carabao Cup tie at 3pm today.
If you are not a Season Ticket Holder or My Bees Member this is the best chance you have of watching The Bees this season, so don’t risk missing out and buy yours now.
Hospitality is available for this game from £30 at 3pm. Find out more information here.
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 17 August, 3pm (guaranteed ticket, one ticket per person)
- My Bees Members: Wednesday 18 August, 3pm (Up to six tickets per eligible person, subject to availability)
Fans who became members after the above on-sale date are not able to purchase their tickets online but can purchase their tickets over the phone or in person.
- General Sale: Friday 20 August, 3pm (Up to six tickets per person, subject to availability)
Large group bookings can be made by Season Ticket Holders and Members from today, Wednesday 18 August, 3pm and all fans from Friday, 20 August, at 3pm. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book via our box office.
Premium Seat Holders were asked on Monday to register their interest to attend.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
- No booking fees apply when buying online or person from the Box Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket) may apply when booking over the phone.
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays.
- On all home matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP and require a complimentary carer’s ticket should go ahead and purchase their own ticket first (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket. Disabled supporters can request complimentary carers’ tickets in addition to their own ticket by phone on 07384 892575, in person at the Box Office or by emailing email@example.com (subject to availability).
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.