We have played our first two games behind closed doors and recorded successive wins over Fulham and West Bromwich Albion. Both games were in front of Sky Sports cameras but we were delighted that many Season Tickets Holders watched the game on iFollow. Our next game, against Reading this evening, is the first of our remaining Sky Bet Championship games to be exclusively available on iFollow. We expect thousands of Season Ticket Holders to watch the game so here are a few tips to make the most of iFollow.
- While iFollow is available on most devices (smart phones, tablets, computers…), it’s best to use a laptop or PC. Please avoid using Safari browser if you are on a Mac or iOS device.
- If you’ve received a promo code - enter your code exactly as it has been sent to you - no spaces after or before – double check ‘o’ and ‘0’ – ‘i’ ‘l’ and 1…
- You may need to create an account, please login or create it ahead of matchday.
- If your email address isn’t recognised, or showing an error message when registering, it means your email address has already been registered on iFollow. Click on ‘forgot password’ or use another email address.
- Check if your Season Ticket promo code has redeemed successfully before the match. If you are able to watch the extended highlights of the Fulham game, everything is set up and you are ready for matchday.
- To watch the game on matchday, go to brentfordfc.com and you will see a Live Match Centre box. Once the coverage has started you can watch there by clicking on the camera symbol.
If you’ve received an iFollow code last week and haven’t redeemed yours yet, find out more in our how to guide here.
Match Ticket purchaser with a promotional code?
Those with individual game promo codes will find the process a little different. It is important to set up an account but you will need to "buy" an individual game. Enter your promo code rather than payment details and you will be able to watch The Bees tonight. Go to your account here.
Having any issues?
Alternatively, please contact the customer support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat/email service which can be found on the bottom right hand corner of our homepage.