Four more Sky Bet Championship fixtures have been selected for live TV coverage. Sky have now announced their initial live TV selections up to the weekend of 8 February, selecting four games to show on 7-9 February. Brentford's game at home to Middlesbrough was not selected and will go ahead at 3pm on Saturday 8 February. Ticket information for that game can be seen here. A full list of live games can be seen here and the latest selections are below.
Friday 7 February Bristol City v Birmingham City 7.45pm
Saturday 8 February Wigan Athletic v Preston North End 12.30pm
Saturday 8 February Nottingham Forest v Leeds United 5.30pm
Sunday 9 February Millwall v West Bromwich Albion 1.30pm
In line with the new Domestic Broadcast Agreement with Sky Sports coming into force from the beginning of the 2019/20 season, further amendments have been made to the TV Selections Policy. The minimum five week commitment remains in place for the majority of the season but the rolling basis period commences for matches taking place from 7 March onwards is to be shortened to four weeks’ public notice. The date of rolling selections commences on 7 February for matches from 7 March onwards. The notice period remains at three weeks for the penultimate weekend of the season as per the amendment in March 2018.
SKY SPORTS LIVE TV ANNOUNCEMENT DATES 2019/20
(Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)
- Selections for 8 February to 29 February by 3 January.
- Selections for 7 March by 7 February.
- Selections for 14 March and 18 March by 14 February.
- Selections for 21 March by 21 February.
- Selections for 28 March by 28 February.
- Selections for 4 April by 6 March.
- Selections for 10 April to 13 April by 13 March.
- Selections for 18 April by 20 March.
- Selections for 25 April by 3 April.
- Selections for 2 and 3 May by 27 April.