Who is it for?
Young people*, aged 16 to 18.
How will it help me?
At the end of the 12 weeks, you will be in a great position to continue your pathway on to further education or paid employment in the football or sports industry.
With a 100 percent success rate, trainees from our previous cohort have:
- gained part-time employment at the Trust
- enrolled on to an education programme
- obtained employment at other organisations.
What does the course involve?
Spanning over 30 hours, work-based learning is combined with football coaching, customer service and hospitality– helping to prepare you for the working world.
You could also gain invaluable work experience; shadowing FA-licensed coaches who will mentor and support you every step of the way.
The traineeship also includes:
- Sports Leaders UK Level 2 Qualification.
- Bespoke visits to various organisations to Novotel and Brentford FC’s training ground.
- Sports coaching masterclasses led by Brentford players and UEFA B coaches.
- Support improving your English and Maths skills.
- Breakfast every morning.
- Employability training course.
- Career advice (including visits to local colleges and universities).
- Support with writing your CV and interview techniques.
- Free club tracksuit.
When does it run?
The traineeship starts in January – don’t miss out!
Find out more
To register your interest, please contact Chris Barrett on 0208 758 0523 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* for young people not in education, employment or training.