We travel to West Yorkshire to take on Huddersfield Town at The John Smith’s Stadium tomorrow. The Bees will be looking to continue their good form in the league and make it four wins in a row against Danny Cowley’s men. There is still a chance to follow Thomas’ team and secure a crucial three points against The Terriers.
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Friday 20 December, 4pm
- Club Members: Monday 23 December, 4pm
- General Sale: Thursday 26 December, 10am
Ticket sales end at 4pm Friday 17 January.
Tickets available: 1,076
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 50 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
Ambulant disabled supporters pay the relevant price class and can be issued with a free Personal Assistant ticket.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 8.30am. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371 or 07414 883220, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
Season Ticket Holders
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.