So far this season, the Ealing Road Terrace has sold out at every game and we expect it to be the same story on Saturday when we host Stoke City. Standing tickets are available for only £25 Adults, £19 Seniors, £17 Young Persons and £8 Juniors so book yours now to avoid missing out.
Save £5 on your Stoke City ticket by becoming an Adult Member. You will also get priority access to all our home league fixtures this season.
On sale dates
- Club Members: Tuesday 30 July, 4pm (one per person)
Please note: Members need to login to their ticketing account to get their membership discount and priority access. Read more here. Members are now able to upload their own Match Ticket to their Brentford Card and additional tickets will be issued as ‘Print at Home’. Read more here.
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 1 August, 4pm (three per person)
- Club Members additional tickets: Thursday 1 August, 4pm (three per person)
- General Sale: Monday 5 August, 4pm (four per person)
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
*Including Dugout and excluding all Premium areas
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays. On matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Car parking spaces are available for this game with our car parking partner Event Support Team here. Spaces must be pre-booked - it won't be possible to just turn up on the day.
Please ensure that you read any guidance relating to Covid-19 carefully before you come to the stadium.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.