An opportunity has arisen to join the Campaigns and Promotions team at Brentford FC.
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns and Promotions, this role will primarily focus on delivering campaigns to promote Club Merchandise and Hospitality. The successful candidate will assist in delivering the Club’s campaigns to promote Match Tickets, Fan Services, the Trust projects.
- Managing the relationship with the club’s retail and hospitality departments to create and execute effective promotional campaigns
- Delivering direct marketing using the Club’s email campaign system and liaising with external agencies
- Working closely with the Creative Service department and external agencies to produce the marketing materials (print and digital) required to drive merchandise and hospitality sales
- Copy writing to support campaigns on Club websites and Social Media pages
- To take part in delivering our Matchday Entertainment and Promotions and liaising with internal stakeholders & external agencies in a professional and proficient manner to deliver a top four Championship experience
Applications in writing including CV to email@example.com
The closing date for this role is Sunday 15 September 2019