The latest games selected for live TV coverage were announced at the end of last week. Sky Sports and the EFL chose their fixtures for live coverage up to the weekend of 30 November. No more of Brentford's games were selected. Two Bees games have been chosen for live coverage so far - the win away to Barnsley last month and the game at Queens Park Rangers on Monday 28 October.
Sky have now announced their initial live TV selections up to the weekend of 30 November and the games for the start of December are set to follow shortly. The fixtures selected for TV coverage over the Christmas period will be chosen in the coming weeks. A full list of live games can be seen here and the latest selections are below.
In line with the new Domestic Broadcast Agreement with Sky Sports coming into force from the beginning of the 2019/20 season, further amendments have been made to the TV Selections Policy. The minimum five week commitment remains in place for the majority of the season but the rolling basis period commences for matches taking place from 7 March onwards is to be shortened to four weeks’ public notice. The date of rolling selections commences on 7 February for matches from 7 March onwards. The notice period remains at three weeks for the penultimate weekend of the season as per the amendment in March 2018.
SKY SPORTS LIVE TV ANNOUNCEMENT DATES 2019/20
(Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)
- Selections for 11 December to 11 January by 1 November.
- Selections for 18 January to 1 February by 6 December.
- Selections for 8 February to 29 February by 3 January.
- Selections for 7 March by 7 February.
- Selections for 14 March and 18 March by 14 February.
- Selections for 21 March by 21 February.
- Selections for 28 March by 28 February.
- Selections for 4 April by 6 March.
- Selections for 10 April to 13 April by 13 March.
- Selections for 18 April by 20 March.
- Selections for 25 April by 3 April.
- Selections for 2 and 3 May by 27 April.