We head to South Wales tomorrow night, looking to get revenge after losing three times to The Swans last season. With tickets not available on the day, book yours now to follow us to Swansea.
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday 25 September, 4pm (two per person)
- Club Members: Friday 27 September, 4pm (two per person)
- General Sale: Monday 30 September, 4pm (four per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm on Monday 21 October.
Full ticket allocation: 1,032 tickets
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are TAPs?
* ID will be needed to gain entry.
Please note: tickets won't be available on the day so book yours in advance.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 2pm. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £30 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email email@example.com.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.