With our final season at Griffin Park in full swing and Hospitality available for only three of our remaining seven games in 2019, your opportunity to say goodbye to our beloved ground is becoming limited. Make sure you don’t miss out on an unforgettable experience and say farewell to Griffin Park the best way by joining us in The Board Room on a Matchday.
Experience the Home and Away dressing rooms, sitting in Thomas Frank’s Dug Out, and a look at our trophies in The Board Room. Start your matchday with a walk on the pitch before enjoying a pre-match hot buffet and complimentary drinks in The Board Room. Then watch The Bees from the Directors' seating area, where you can get the best view of Griffin Park. Finally, all Hospitality guests will leave with a unique Farewell Griffin Park gift.
All of these benefits are included, in our Board Room Hospitality Experience.
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Walk on the Hallowed Turf of Griffin Park
- Photograph taken in the home dugouts
- Photograph with First Team Management
- Meet the Chairman and Directors of Brentford Football Club
- Access to the Board Room, before, half-time and after the game
- Seat in the Directors seating area
- Pre-match buffet meal
- Complimentary bar
- Half-time tea or coffee and pies
- Matchday Programme and Teamsheet
- Photographic memories of your day emailed to you direct
- Farewell Griffin Park Gift
Hurry Book now before it’s too late!