Brentford's last ever West London derby at Griffin Park has been selected for live TV coverage. The Bees welcome Queens Park Rangers to TW8 on Saturday 11 January 2020. The game will now be live on Sky Sports and will now kick-off at 12.30pm. The game will also be Brentford's first home league game of 2020 and part of our Farwell Griffin Park season, presented by London Pride
Sky have now announced their initial live TV selections up to the weekend of 11 January. The Bees won at Barnsley in front of the TV cameras and then beat QPR in the reverse fixture in our second live selection this season. The Boxing Day game against Swansea City at Griffin Park will also be live. A full list of live games can be seen here and the latest selections are below.
Saturday 11 January Brentford v Queens Park Rangers 12.30pm
Sunday 12 January Cardiff City v Swansea City 12noon
In line with the new Domestic Broadcast Agreement with Sky Sports coming into force from the beginning of the 2019/20 season, further amendments have been made to the TV Selections Policy. The minimum five week commitment remains in place for the majority of the season but the rolling basis period commences for matches taking place from 7 March onwards is to be shortened to four weeks’ public notice. The date of rolling selections commences on 7 February for matches from 7 March onwards. The notice period remains at three weeks for the penultimate weekend of the season as per the amendment in March 2018.
SKY SPORTS LIVE TV ANNOUNCEMENT DATES 2019/20
(Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)
- Selections for 18 January to 1 February by 6 December.
- Selections for 8 February to 29 February by 3 January.
- Selections for 7 March by 7 February.
- Selections for 14 March and 18 March by 14 February.
- Selections for 21 March by 21 February.
- Selections for 28 March by 28 February.
- Selections for 4 April by 6 March.
- Selections for 10 April to 13 April by 13 March.
- Selections for 18 April by 20 March.
- Selections for 25 April by 3 April.
- Selections for 2 and 3 May by 27 April.