It was a year ago today that the Muttitt family put the first spade in the ground to mark the start of work on Brentford Community Stadium, our new home. The stands started rising from the ground a few months later following final preparatory works and 12 months on, the structure of the stadium is almost complete. Have a look below at how the stadium has grown over the past year.
Brentford will be moving in to our new 17,250-seat stadium in the summer of 2020. Premium seat hospitality packages are already on sale and preparation is underway for the sale of Season Tickets at the new stadium later this year. Some key dates for fans’ diaries can be seen below:
- May 2019 – Season Ticket prices and allocations for the 2020/21 campaign announced, initial FAQ’s also released
- June 2019 – online ‘View from Seat’ technology launched for the New Stadium
- August 2019 – priority access seat booking windows communicated to fans
- September 2019 – Seat bookings open for the first group of 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders
When prices are released, we’ll outline the various payment options available for fans.
As far as access to purchase a Season Ticket goes, we will provide this on a loyalty basis. 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders who have continuously been with us for seven or more seasons and have the highest number of Ticket Access Points will go first. Detailed allocation of priority windows will be released in August next year based on the following sequence:
- 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders (access to buy from September 2019)
- 2019/20 Members (estimated from January 2020)
- 2019/20 Match Ticket Purchasers (estimated from May 2020)
Season Tickets will be available to buy online and in person from the Reservation Centre. For those of you with groups of eight or more, you will need to visit our Reservation Centre so we can help you secure seats in the most appropriate location.