With Brentford's pre-season training camp in Austria now complete, Thomas Frank's side will continue preparations for the upcoming season back in England. The Bees make the short trip face Wycombe Wanderers next Saturday, 20 July, kick-off 3pm, for their next pre-season friendly which will be played at Adams Park. Here is all the information you need to know if you wish to watch this away fixture live.
On sale date
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 25 June, 10am (two per person)
- Club Members: Thursday 27 June, 10am (two per person)
- General Sale: Friday 28 June, 10am (two per person)
Ticket sales end at 2pm on Friday 19 July (subject to availability).
Full allocation: 1,000
All tickets will be posted once the allocation is received.
(18 and under)
|2019/20 Season Ticket Holders||£10||£8||£8||£5|
|All other supporters||£12||£10||£10||£7|
The 2019/20 Season Ticket Holder rate is only available on tickets bought in advance. Don't forget to login to your ticketing account to claim this special rate.
Wheelchair Tickets are priced as above with free assistant/helper and available from our Ticket Office. ID required for all concession tickets.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone.
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.