It’s not too late to get your ticket online for this afternoon’s fixture at Griffin Park against Stoke City. Tickets for this game are not on general sale so don’t forget to login to your ticket account to buy your tickets.
To jump the queues this afternoon, simply login to our ticketing account, purchase your tickets online and print your tickets at home.
Please note: you may already have an account with us, simply enter your email address here to activate yours and we will send you a new password. If you create a new account, your ticketing history will not show and therefore will not allow you to buy tickets for this game.
ON SALE DATES
- Club Members: Tuesday 4 December, 10am (one per person)
Please note: Members need to login to their ticketing account to get their membership discount and priority access. Read more here. Members are now able to upload their own Match Ticket to their Brentford Card (unless tickets were bought before Monday 10 December). Additional tickets will be issued as ‘Print at Home’.
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 6 December, 10am (three per person)
- Club Members additional tickets: Thursday 6 December, 10am (three per person)
- Previous Ticket purchasers: Monday 10 December, 10am (four per person)
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
*Including Dugout and excluding all Premium areas
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays. On matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email email@example.com
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Car parking spaces are available for this game with our car parking partner Event Support Team here. Spaces must be pre-booked - it won't be possible to just turn up on the day.
Please ensure that you read any guidance relating to Covid-19 carefully before you come to the stadium.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.