Supporters of all 72 EFL Clubs are being given an opportunity to have their say on the major issues that affect clubs and Competitions in what will be one of the most wide-ranging surveys of its kind. The EFL regularly asks fans for their views, but the 2019 EFL Supporters Survey will be the biggest in nearly a decade, with fans able to provide feedback on a host of significant issues that have impacted the game in recent seasons. And we are inviting you to take part.
We would love to hear more about your experiences, and the things that matter most to you about our Club and the game in general. Your feedback will allow us to get substantial and valuable insight on various aspects of the matchday experience, making this an excellent opportunity to have your say on such things as match atmosphere, ticket purchase, travel, and how you keep in touch with the latest Club news. Your thoughts will greatly assist both the EFL and Brentford FC and we would appreciate it if you could spare a short time to complete the survey.
The survey will allow fans to have their say on issues such as:
- The match day experience, including fixtures scheduling, ticket pricing and standing;
- The format of the EFL Competitions such as the EFL Trophy;
- Match officials and the introduction of technology such as Goal Line Technology and the use of VAR in the Carabao Cup;
- Broadcasting of the EFL via traditional avenues and innovative new developments such as the online-streaming service iFollow;
- The re-branding of the EFL and commercial developments;
- Communications and content provided by the EFL and EFL clubs.
Shaun Harvey, EFL Chief Executive, said: “The 2019 EFL Supporters Survey, in partnership with EFL Clubs, is the biggest opportunity for a decade for supporters to tell us their views, which in turn will allow both the EFL and its Clubs an opportunity to evaluate various key matters and areas for improvement. It is a substantial survey and one that we hope supporters will contribute to with constructive feedback in order to help us to develop what we collectively deliver on and off the pitch across three divisions, in over 1600 matches and in 72 towns and cities in England and Wales.”
Those who take time to complete the survey will also have the chance to enter a prize draw to win one of the following fantastic prizes:
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Carabao Cup Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Checkatrade Trophy Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the England v Bulgaria UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifier (7 September 2019)
- A copy of FIFA 20 (PS4 only) in advance of release date
To enter the prize draw, simply provide your name and email address at the end of the survey. Please click here to read the prize draw terms and conditions.
To complete the survey, please click here before 9am today, Monday18 February.