Brentford's game away to Queens Park Rangers has been selected for live TV coverage. The Bees will now head to Loftus Road on Monday 28 October, two days later than originally scheduled. The match will kick-off at 7.45pm and will be live on Sky Sports.
Sky have now announced their initial live TV selections up to the weekend of 26-28 October. Our game at Barnsley has been selected and will be played on Sunday 29 September. The game at Loftus Road is our second live selection this season. A full list of live games can be seen here and the latest selections are below.
Friday 4 October Birmingham City v Middlesbrough 7.45pm
Saturday 5 October Fulham v Charlton Athletic 12.30pm
Monday 7 October Bolton Wanderers v Blackpool 8pm
Sunday 13 October Coventry City v Tranmere Rovers 12noon
Friday 18 October Cardiff City v Sheffield Wednesday 7.45pm
Saturday 19 October Blackburn Rovers v Huddersfield Town 12.30pm
Sunday 20 October Accrington Stanley v Ipswich Town 12noon
Sunday 20 October Wigan Athletic v Nottingham Forest 2pm
Tuesday 22 October Queens Park Rangers v Reading 7.45pm
Tuesday 22 October Sheffield Wednesday v Stoke City 7.45pm (Co-exclusive)
Wednesday 23 October Huddersfield Town v Middlesbrough 7.45pm
Saturday 26 October Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds United 12.30pm
Sunday 27 October Swansea City v Cardiff City 12noon
Monday 28 October Queens Park Rangers v Brentford 7.45pm
In line with the new Domestic Broadcast Agreement with Sky Sports coming into force from the beginning of the 2019/20 season, further amendments have been made to the TV Selections Policy. The minimum five week commitment remains in place for the majority of the season but the rolling basis period commences for matches taking place from 7 March onwards is to be shortened to four weeks’ public notice. The date of rolling selections commences on 7 February for matches from 7 March onwards. The notice period remains at three weeks for the penultimate weekend of the season as per the amendment in March 2018.
SKY SPORTS LIVE TV ANNOUNCEMENT DATES 2019/20
(Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)
- Selections for 2 October to 9 November by 30 August.
- Selections for 16 November to 7 December by 4 October.
- Selections for 11 December to 11 January by 1 November.
- Selections for 18 January to 1 February by 6 December.
- Selections for 8 February to 29 February by 3 January.
- Selections for 7 March by 7 February.
- Selections for 14 March and 18 March by 14 February.
- Selections for 21 March by 21 February.
- Selections for 28 March by 28 February.
- Selections for 4 April by 6 March.
- Selections for 10 April to 13 April by 13 March.
- Selections for 18 April by 20 March.
- Selections for 25 April by 3 April.
- Selections for 2 and 3 May by 27 April.