Tonight, we embark on our final Carabao Cup run whilst at Griffin Park. Make it one to remember by coming to our first Brentford Night game of the season against the League Two side. Tickets are available from £5 Adults and £1 Juniors and will be available on the turnstiles for the Terrace and New Road, while Braemar Road and the Paddock tickets will be on sale from the Box Office prior to the game.
We expect queues this evening so simply purchase your tickets online and print them before the match to save time and avoid missing kick-off tonight.
ON SALE DATES
- Season Ticket Holders: Wednesday 17 July, 4pm (four per person)
- Club Members: Friday 19 July, 4pm (four per person)
- General Sale: Monday 22 July, 4pm (four per person)
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 30 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
|Braemar Road Stand||£10||£5|
|New Road Stand||£10||£5|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£5||£1|
This is a paper ticket only fixture, no Brentford Cards will be uploaded.
Membership discount does not apply for this fixture.
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Plan your visit and make the most of your day at Griffin Park, visit our family website.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Group bookings can be made here
- Disabled fans by phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
If you are buying from overseas - tickets will not be sent in the post. You need to choose ‘Print at Home’ or they will be held for collection on matchday.
More information can be found online here.