As our new home continues to rise out of the ground, planning is well underway as we prepare to go on sale with Premium Seat Hospitality packages from Wednesday 12 December. We will announce 2020/21 Season Ticket prices this coming May. These will be quickly followed by further details to help fans identify where they want their Season Ticket(s) – well in advance of them going on sale in September 2019.
Our Premium Seats packages will offer an experience that is perfect for fans and businesses who want an enhanced matchday experience all in one place, from seated dining options to exclusive lounge access plus a padded seat with extra leg room at the football – watching The Bees in action.
Looking ahead, Season Tickets will go on sale in September 2019. We understand there is a lot to consider when looking for the ideal location for you, your family and/or friends plus those of you wanting to group your seats together. So, here are the key Season Ticket dates to be aware of:
- May 2019 – Season Ticket prices and allocations for the 2020/21 campaign announced, initial FAQ’s also released
- June 2019 – online ‘View from Seat’ technology launched for the New Stadium
- August 2019 – priority access seat booking windows communicated to fans
- September 2019 – Seat bookings open for the first group of 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders
When prices are released, we’ll outline the various payment options available for fans. We’re also mindful that a lot of you will have purchased your Season Tickets for the final season at Griffin Park so, we’ll only be asking for a 25% deposit at the time you book*.
As far as access to purchase a Season Ticket goes, we will provide this on a loyalty basis. 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders who have continuously been with us for seven or more seasons and have the highest number of Ticket Access Points will go first. Detailed allocation of priority windows will be released in August next year based on the following sequence:
- 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders (access to buy from September 2019)
- 2019/20 Members (estimated from January 2020)
- 2019/20 Match Ticket Purchasers (estimated from May 2020)
Season Tickets will be available to buy online and in person from the Reservation Centre. For those of you with groups of eight or more, you will need to visit our Reservation Centre so we can help you secure seats in the most appropriate location.
Members and Previous Purchasers are encouraged to secure a 2018/19 Half Season Ticket to get earlier access and a better choice of seats. For more information visit seasontickets.brentfordfc.com now.
Register your interest online now to ensure you have the best chance to secure your seats when we go on sale for Premium Seats (12 December 2018) and Season Tickets (September 2019). More information about our New Stadium can also be found here.
* Full payment of 2020/21 Season Tickets will be required from March 2020, outstanding balances will be required from this point for those that have only paid a deposit. Full terms and conditions will be available when purchasing a Premium Seat and online for Season Tickets prior to going on sale.