The Bees face Middlesbrough at Griffin Park this afternoon and you can still buy your tickets online. By purchasing yours here, you will be able to select ‘print at home’ tickets to avoid queueing at the ‘Ticket Collection’ later. What’s more, with tickets for today’s game only available to previous ticket purchasers, don’t forget to login to secure your place.
Please note: you may already have an account with us, simply enter your email address here to activate yours and we will send you a new password. If you create a new account, your ticketing history will not show and therefore will not allow you to buy tickets for this game.
On sale dates
- Club Members: Thursday 11 October, 10am
Please note: Members need to login to their ticketing account to get their membership discount and priority access. Read more here. For this game, Members will not be able to load their ticket onto their Brentford Card.
- Season Ticket Holders: Monday 15 October, 10am
Please note: Season Ticket Holders need to login to their ticketing account to get their priority access.
- Club Members additional tickets: Monday 15 October, 10am
- General Sale: Wednesday 17 October, 10am
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
*Including Dugout and excluding all Premium areas
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays. On matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Car parking spaces are available for this game with our car parking partner Event Support Team here. Spaces must be pre-booked - it won't be possible to just turn up on the day.
Please ensure that you read any guidance relating to Covid-19 carefully before you come to the stadium.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.