Our 2017/18 Season is over and for the fourth consecutive season, Dean’s Smith and his men finished in the top half of the Sky Bet Championship table. Already thousands of Bees supporters have already secured their places for our 2018/19 campaign. We are now an established Championship side looking to improve to get close to the Play-Off position next year and with a new home awaiting, our future is brighter than ever.
Our Season Ticket Holders enjoy an exclusive range of priority access and offers:
- Your place for all our home league matches
- Priority access to additional home match tickets (after Club Members have bought their own ticket) and priority access to away league games and all cup games
- Ability to re-sell your ticket via the Club’s Ticket Exchange should you not be able to attend
- Priority access to Season Tickets in the new stadium
- For every £1 you spend on retail purchases you will receive ten Loyalty Rewards
- And much more…
Got a ticket account already? Don’t forget to authenticate your new ticketing account online here before you attempt to login and renew or buy. Make sure you renew or buy now before our Early Bird Deadline on Thursday 31 May: with Adults from as low as £369, Seniors (65+) from £279, Young Persons (18-24) from £219, and Juniors (U18) from £49.
Simply buy your Season Tickets online here or renew it here. More information about Season Tickets can also be found here.
Our Ticket Office is open from 10am to 4pm (Monday to Friday). You can also contact us by email at tickets.brentfordfc.com and by phone on 0208 847 2511 (option 1).