Brentford Football Club is seeking a Head of Recruitment to enable the Club to identify and recruit undervalued players faster, and more effectively, than our competitors.
The role involves being able to:
- Lead a team of scouts
- Understand how and when to apply objective and subjective scouting methods
- Build relationships to key stakeholders in the market place: agents, clubs etc.
- Use technology where it makes the scouting process more effective
- Translate a recruitment strategy into specific actions and weekly targets
- Structure information and presenting it in a effective way
The successful candidate will have outstanding people and communication skills and be open-minded towards new and sometimes unconventional ideas that can improve current practices.
The role will be located at The Training Ground, Jersey Road, Brentford, but it will involve a significant amount of travelling both domestically and internationally.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com before Monday 7th January 2019.