We kick-off our Sky Bet Championship campaign this afternoon with a game against newly-promoted Rotherham United at Griffin Park.
Match tickets for this afternoon's game will be on General Sale until kick-off. Jump the queue today by securing your tickets online and printing them at home. Kick off the season with us and together let's help The Bees get three points against The Millers to build momentum from the start of our new season.
Ahead of this afternoon's game, we have put together some key FAQ's for supporters heading to Griffin Park.
- Will my card from last season work?
- Are you a new or renewing Season Ticket Holder?
i. If new then they should have received a paper ticket in the post
ii. If renewing then…
- Did you move seats? If yes, then they should have received a paper ticket in the post
- Did you change price band (i.e. Junior to Young Person)? If yes, then they should have received a paper ticket in the post
- If no to both of these then yes it will work
- I still don’t have my Season Ticket and I’m a new Season Ticket Holder, how do I get in? You should have received a paper ticket in the post, if that didn’t arrive then they need to go to the Ticket Office ( not Collections Booth )
- You sent me an email to say that I will get a paper ticket and it didn’t arrive? If that didn’t arrive then they need to go to the Ticket Office ( not Collections Booth )
- One of my family received a paper ticket but the others didn’t? Please use the paper ticket instead of your card, as long as the other people in your family have renewed and not move seats or changed price band (i.e. Junior to Young Person) then they will be fine to access the ground
- I threw away my card from last season, what do I do? They need to go to the Ticket Office (not Collections Booth) and request a paper ticket for the match, we’ll then send them a new card from next week ahead of the Sheffield Wednesday game
I am a member, is my ticket loaded to my card? No, there are no tickets on cards for any members, all tickets are paper tickets – when booking would have chosen print at home or post/collect, if you do not have this, will need to go to Ticket Office (not Collections Booth ) for a reprint
From 12pm until kick-off, our Ticket Office is only selling Rotherham Tickets and assisting with queries. All other tickets are available online or after the game. You will only be able to phone our Ticketing Team from 10am on Monday.