This Saturday, The Bees host Rotherham United in our Sky Bet Championship opener as we start our fifth consecutive campaign in the second tier of English football.
The Bees look to get three points against their newly promoted opponents. We hope to see lots of Bees families at the game as we will issue free Junior Membership to all children attending the game. Simply assign the junior tickets to an existing or new ticketing account to inform us with your junior’s personal details.
Please note: Club Members won’t be able to use their Brentford Card for this fixture – we will issue paper tickets instead.
ON SALE DATES
- Club Members: Saturday 21 July, 10am (one per person)
- Season Ticket Holders: Monday 23 July, 10am (three per person)
- Club Members additional tickets: Monday 23 July, 10am (three per person)
- General Sale: Tuesday 24 July, 10am (four per person)
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 15 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
UPGRADE AND SAVE
Become an Adult Club Member now and save £5 off your Match Ticket, join online here.
- Advanced matchday prices are available up until 10am the morning of the match, after then they will increase by £5 (excl Juniors)
- Prices will be confirmed for each match when tickets go on sale if not before
- Save £5 on your match ticket by becoming a Member here
All prices exclude booking fees:
- No booking fees for online purchases at tickets.brentfordfc.com
- No booking fees apply when buying in person from the Ticket Office
- Admin fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee when booking over the phone
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they will be required to pay a £5 admin fee. Replacement Brentford Cards can be arranged at the Ticket Office. Valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket.
More information can be found online here.