The Brentford Challenge has been postponed until June. The sporting event, which was originally scheduled for Sunday 15 April, will now take place on Sunday 24 June.
Due to the wet weather over the last couple of weeks - along with the forecast for rain to continue over the coming week - Brentford FC Community Sports Trust have taken the difficult decision to postpone the event. The safety of all participants is of the paramount importance to the Trust, and ensuring that none of the participants are put at risk. Concerns were also raised about how the race route - due to the wet weather - could affect the grounds within Syon Park.
The Trust will be honouring all existing bookings, and if for any reason you cannot make the re-arranged date, they will issue a full refund. The Trust believes hosting the event at the height of summer we truly maximise the experience of the participants; making it an enjoyable sporting event for everyone involved.