EFL clubs have today been notified of the latest TV selection picks and now have three days to make appropriate arrangements with police and Safety Advisory Groups to agree any proposed changes to kick-off times for live coverage.
Confirmation of agreed TV fixtures will then be made via the EFL's social media channels at 1pm on Tuesday 3rd October.
As with 2016/17, the EFL and broadcast partner Sky Sports have committed to give clubs and supporters at least five weeks’ notice ahead of any EFL matches being selected for live television coverage.
As part of the agreement, the EFL will publicly announce any fixture changes within three working days of their selection (following club consideration) in order to give EFL supporters as much time as is possible to allow for any alterations to travel plans that may be required.
Remaining TV selection dates 2017/18: (Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)
Clubs notified of selections as follows:
- 16th December to 13th January by 3rd November
- 20th January to 3rd February by 8th December
- 10th February to 3rd March by 29th December
- 10th March to 31st March by 19th January
- From 23rd February, a minimum five-week rolling selection commences for matches up to and including the penultimate weekend
- Clubs notified of selections for the final day following the completion of the penultimate round of matches