Bees fans will be accustomed to our desire to continuously improve and the Brentford FC Official App is no exception. Launched last December, our app has now been downloaded and installed on the smart phones of more than 7,000 Brentford fans. In the summer, we went to work with our partners InCrowd to make improvements and fans will have slowly seen these emerge over the past month or so.
Our app users now get:
- Homepage feature for our next home game, those with a Brentford Card can access their seat details and ticket history easily from here. It’s also easier to get involved with FanScore, our Brentford FC themed game that lets you compete with other fans and predict the score amongst many other things.
- Getting to matches has been made easier with the introduction of our travel section. We’ve included live train times from all nearby stations and a map integration to help newer fans navigate their way to Griffin Park.
- For those not attending we’ve integrated iFollow Brentford in to the app allowing fans in the UK and abroad to make the most of their subscriptions direct.
- We’ve also made it easy for fans to help grow support for the Club. In the menu select ‘invite friends’ and then there are a number options across the main social channels, SMS, email, and much more, so you can encourage your friends to download the app and show their support for The Bees.
- Our gaming platform, FanScore, continues to grow in popularity with fans actively predicting results, goal scorers, the Man of the Match and much, much, more.
Kurt Pittman, Brentford FC Director of Marketing, said: “We’re really delighted with the response to the app so far. To achieve more than 7,000 downloads in less than 12 months has exceeded our expectations. The data behind the app very clearly shows that Brentford fans are making the most of this platform.
“To develop our own app was a very considered decision and its really paying off. We’ve got a pro-active and forward thinking development partner in InCrowd. The flexibility to develop the platform in our own way and at our own pace ensures that we can take new opportunities that make following The Bees on mobile a great experience.”
Season Ticket Holders and Club Members can link their Brentford Card account to the app gaining easy access to their seat details, ticket history and Loyalty Rewards total through the app.
iFollow Brentford Season Passes are still available for UK and Ireland fans at £45 and International fans for only £110. If you’re looking for a bit more flexibility the Domestic Monthly Pass for £4.49 is available while those abroad can watch a match live for only £5 on a pay-per-view basis. Find full details and subscribe online now.