Two more Sky Bet Championship games have been chosen to live TV coverage. Earlier this month a batch of games were selected for Sky Sports coverage including Brentford's trip to Queens Park Rangers. Two more were then added to that list and a further two were announced at the end of last week
The list of games selected for live coverage are as follows:
Monday 4 December Birmingham City v Wolverhampton Wanderers 7.45pm
Friday 8 December Sheffield United v Bristol City 7.45pm
A full list of Sky Sports' live games can be seen here. Any further fixture changes will be announced to fans as soon as possible. The EFL announced its plan for TV selection for the 2017/18 season and this can be seen below.
TV SELECTION DATES 2017/18 (Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)
• Clubs notified of selections for 16 December to 13 January by 3 November;
• Clubs notified of selections for 20 January to 3 February by 8 December;
• Clubs notified of selections for 10 February to 3 March by 29 December
• Clubs notified of selections for 10 March to 31 March by 19 January
• From 23 February, a minimum five-week rolling selection commences for matches up to and including the penultimate weekend;
• Clubs notified of selections for the final day made following the completion of the penultimate round of matches.