Brentford’s West London derby against Queens Park Rangers has been selected for live Sky Sports coverage. As a result, the game at Loftus Road will now kick-off at 7.45pm on Monday 27 November.
After going more than half a century without a win in W12, Dean Smith’s side have tasted victory on their last two visits to Loftus Road. The Bees did the double over Rangers last season with Josh Clarke and Romaine Sawyers on target in October’s 2-0 away win before The R’s were dispatched 3-1 at Griffin Park in April.
The two sides also met on Rangers soil earlier this season in the Carabao Cup Second Round with The Bees running out comprehensive winners by four goals to one: John Egan, Neal Maupay, and Josh Clarke the men with the goals.
Bees fans will also be able to see the team live on Sky Sports earlier in November with our home game against Leeds United on Saturday 4 November, kick-off 5.30pm, also being broadcast around the world.
Further details and ticket information will be confirmed closer to the fixture.
The list of games selected for live coverage are as follows:
Wednesday 1 November Preston North End v Aston Villa 7.45pm
Wednesday 22 November Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday 7.45pm
Saturday 25 November Barnsley v Leeds United 12.30pm
Saturday 25 November Sheffield United v Birmingham City 5.30pm
Monday 27 November QPR v Brentford 7.45pm
Saturday 9 December Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday 5.30pm
Monday 11 December Reading v Cardiff City 8.00pm
* Please note: selections for the weekend of 1 to 3 December will be confirmed in the coming days.
TV SELECTION DATES 2017/18 (Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)
• Clubs notified of selections for 16 December to 13 January by 3 November;
• Clubs notified of selections for 20 January to 3 February by 8 December;
• Clubs notified of selections for 10 February to 3 March by 29 December
• Clubs notified of selections for 10 March to 31 March by 19 January
• From 23 February, a minimum five-week rolling selection commences for matches up to and including the penultimate weekend;
• Clubs notified of selections for the final day made following the completion of the penultimate round of matches.