The Bees travel to Birmingham City on Wednesday 1 November to face the Blues and you could be there. Tickets are now available so book yours today and show your support for The Bees at St Andrew’s.
On sale dates
- Season Ticket Holders: Tuesday 3 October, 10am (two per person)
- Club Members: Thursday 5 October, 10am (two per person)
- General Sale: Monday 9 October, 10am (two per person)
Ticket Allocation: 790
Last posting date: Friday 27 October at 4pm (collections only available after this time and at St Andrew's on matchday).
Ticket sales end 31 October at 4pm.
Ticket Access Point:
- 20 TAPS
- What are TAPs?
with full-time ID
|Gil Merrick Lower Stand||£20||£15||£15||£10||£5|
Under 15's must be accompanied by an adult and will be refused entry at the turnstile if not accompanied. All students must present valid NUS ID at turnstiles.
How to buy tickets
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Save on fees
- By phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- In person from the Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
- Disabled fans by phone 020 8847 2511 (option 1), Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Coaches depart from Layton Road Car Park at 2.45pm. Book by phone on 0203 665 7371, Monday to Friday, 12pm-8pm.
|Season Ticket Holders
and Club Members
Join the Bees Travel Club and save on coach fares. Membership is just £25 for the season, free for those 12 and under, and affords members a number of benefits. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to the Terms and Conditions of issue. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations. Members discount does not apply to away games.