Since our return to the Sky Bet Championship, we've come up against some of our closest rivals, and nothing feels better than getting one over our neighbours in West London. Our unbeaten run is back up and running and with Fulham just two points away from us in the table, this weekend's encounter with The Whites is shaping up to be a huge game. It's not too late to experience this derby at Griffin Park on Saturday but availability is becoming more and more limited, so hurry and book your tickets now or risk missing out.
PLEASE NOTE: We have now started selling returned seats from Season Ticket Holders, opening up more space for fans to get those last minute tickets.
If you're a Season Ticket Holder and can't attend this match, don't forget to return your match ticket for an opportunity to save on your 2018/19 Season Ticket. Find out more here: Brentford FC Ticket Exchange.
On sale dates
- Club Members: Tuesday 26 September, 10am (one per person)
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 28 September, 10am (three per person)
- Club Members additional tickets: Thursday 28 September, 10am (three per person)
- Previous Purchasers: Monday 2 October, 10am (four per person)
Please note: this game will not go on general sale. To attend this match, you must have previously bought tickets for a Brentford fixture or purchased a Club Membership.
Ticket Access Points
- Bonus 10 TAPs
- 10 TAPs thereafter
- What are Ticket Access Points?
Upgrade and save
Become an Adult Club Member now and save £5 on your Match Ticket.
TICKET ACCESS POINTS
- 10 TAPs
- What are Ticket Access Points?
*Including Dugout and excluding all Premium areas
How to buy tickets
available online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- By phone 0333 005 8521, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
- In person from the Box Office
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday - closed non-matchdays. On matchdays, open 2.5 hours before kick-off until half-time and 30 minutes after full time (and 30 minutes after full time).
Disabled fans can purchase/request carers tickets by phone 0333 005 8521, or in person at the Box Office (subject to availability). If you have any queries relating to accessibility, please email email@example.com
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA and/or receipt of enhanced PIP should purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), and then contact the Box Office team to organise a complimentary carer’s ticket.
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground. Ages are as follows:
- Juniors – under 18 (as of the 1 August)
- Young Persons - 18-24 (as of the 1 August)
- Seniors – over 65 (as of the 1 August)
Car parking spaces are available for this game with our car parking partner Event Support Team here. Spaces must be pre-booked - it won't be possible to just turn up on the day.
Please ensure that you read any guidance relating to Covid-19 carefully before you come to the stadium.
More information can be found online here.
Note: All tickets are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of issue apply. The purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and acceptance of the Ground Regulations.