Tickets are on General Sale as The Terriers visit Griffin Park next month
Come along to Griffin Park on Saturday 11 March when we host The Terriers. The Bees will be looking for payback for this season's 2-1 defeat at John Smith's Stadium. Make sure you show them your support and secure your tickets today.
- Members: Tuesday 10 January, 10am (four per person)
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 12 January, 10am (three per person)
- General Sale: Saturday 16 January, 10am (four per person)
Ticket Access Points: 10</form>
Prices and Availability
Become a Member today and enjoy a £5 discount on your match ticket as well as a number of other benefits, find out more and join online now.
|Braemar Road Stand (B300, B301, B305)||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (All other blocks)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|New Road Stand (N500, N501, N507, N508)||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|New Road Stand (All other blocks)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (B300, B301, B305)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (All other blocks)||£33||£27||£25||£6|
|New Road Stand (N500, N501, N507, N508)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|New Road Stand (All other blocks)||£33||£27||£25||£6|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£28||£22||£20||£6|
How to buy tickets
- Online - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day (until kick-off on matchday). Save on booking fees by booking online*
- In person at the Ticket Office - Mon-Fri 10am-4pm (10am-6pm on mid-week matchdays, 12pm-3pm on weekend matchdays). Save on booking fees by purchasing at the Ticket Office*
- Phone 0845 3456 442 (option 1) - Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. (10am-5pm on mid-week matchdays, 10am-12pm on weekend matchdays) Administration fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee
- Disabled tickets and tickets can only be purchased by phoning 0845 3456 442 (option 1). These tickets are exempt from booking fees
*Lower booking fees compared to telephone booking.
Note: All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted). Calls to 0845 numbers will cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge
Match Day Information
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they can obtain a replacement at the Ticket Office, valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
Ages (as of 1 August 2016):
- Juniors - under 18
- Young Person - between 18 and 24
- Senior - over 65
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground.
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complementary ticket. Seating for Disabled fans is located in The Paddock (Block P205), within the Braemar Road Stand.
The full Brentford FC Charter can be found online here .