The Brentford FC Elite Development Education Football Programme require a specialist Goalkeeper Coach to offer their goalkeepers challenging sessions at their training venue in Chiswick (King’s House School Sports Ground).
The sessions will take place on Mondays between 9.00am and 11am from September to May.
The age range of the players will be from 16 to 19 and the successful candidate will be tasked with planning, delivering and reviewing sessions that will also link in with the Head Coach’s overall season plan.
There may be an opportunity for additional hours within the Trust’s other projects.
Candidates should possess the following:
· FA Level 2 Goalkeeping Coaching Certificate (minimum)
· Valid and in date DBS/CRB
· Valid and in-date FA Safeguarding
· Valid and in-date FA Emergency Aid Certificate
· Well organised, detailed and meticulous planner
· Desirable: Worked with Under 17-19s previously
· Desirable: FA Youth Modules
Pay: £12.50-£15.00 per hour dependent on coaching qualification + Staff Kit
To apply for this role, please email a covering letter and your CV to Luis Melville at email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 25th August, 2017