The season finally kicks off at Griffin Park on Saturday and - along with Championship football - we are proud to say Bees 50/50 will also be returning to TW8.
Launched in January this year, Brentford FC Community Sports Trust re-invented the matchday lottery to become Bees 50/50 - a new half-time lottery where half the pot goes to Bees fans and the rest to our Trust and the cost of running the lottery. This new matchday experience allows participants to walk away with bigger and better prizes and our Trust to fundraise more for good causes. It’s a win-win!
We saw a great reaction from the new format with £7,400 raised for our Trust in just ten games. This money went directly to help fund great initiatives in our local community. The last game of the season saw the pot total rise to an impressive £2,042, a Bees 50/50 record.
As well as raising these funds, 53 lucky Bees fans walked away with prizes including signed official Brentford merchandise and cash prizes.
Thinking of joining the game this season?
Remember these four things you need to know about Bees 50/50:
1. Tickets cost only £2 and you can pay via cash or contactless at GP
2. You can also play online. Create your account at bees5050.com - it only takes 30 seconds-ish
3. To automatically enter every matchday lottery at GP, whether you’re at the game or not, subscribe here. Subscribers get a free The Bees phone-wallet just for signing up and entering at least one lottery - as well as access to an end of year mega-prize draw to win exclusive Brentford FC prizes, including:
• Hospitality Packages
• Player of the Year Award tickets
• Signed Brentford FC merchandise
• And more prizes will be announced over the course of the season.
4. Whether you're at GP or playing online, we’ll let you know at half-time if you’re one of our lucky winners. And you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve done your bit for our local community at the same time.