Ticket sales for our trip to Molineux end at 2pm today
Today is the last chance for fans to buy away tickets to our match with Wolves tomorrow afternoon. Tickets will not be available on the day so fans hoping to make the trip up to Molineux need to purchase tickets before 2pm today.
- General Sale: From Monday 5 September (two per person)
Advance Prices (no ticket sales on the day)</form>
|Steve Bull Lower Tier
- Buy online now - Until 2pm today (Friday 23 September). Save on booking fees by booking online*
- In person at the Ticket Office - Today from 10am-2pm. Save on booking fees by purchasing at the Ticket Office*
- Phone 0845 3456 442 (option 1) - Today from 10am-2pm. Administration fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee
- Accessable tickets can only be purchased by phoning 0845 3456 442 (option 1). These tickets are exempt from booking fees
*Lower booking fees compared to telephone booking.
Note: All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted). Tickets are sold in Block order S1B-S1E. Tickets ordered online or over the phone will be dispatched within seven days of the order being placed.
Tickets will be sold in order; JL6, JL5, JL7, JL4, JL3
Supporters who buy U21 tickets must have proof of age
Tickets come off sale on Friday 23 September at 2pm
Disability and access information
Wheelchair and ambulant disabled tickets are only available through the Brentford FC Ticket Office.
The full Brentford FC Charter can be found online here .