Work for us
View the latest vacancies in TW8
Brentford FC Vacancies
To apply, please click below
The Role of the Digital Assistant
Brentford FC continues to experience new fans attending matches and engaging with us online and this is set to continue as we get closer to our new stadium move in August 2020. This is a new role with the responsibility to establish first class digital capability. Exhausting opportunities from within the football club and seeking innovative solutions to enable the growth required to meet our goals.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will be responsible for the Club’s content strategy from planning through to creation and promotion; driving new and existing audience engagement by implementating the most effective technical solutions and media choices.
The successful candidate will have a good track record in digital strategy and delivery, be forward thinking, commercially savy and always innovating. You will be working in the ‘Premier League’ of consumer brands where you will have been trained to an exceptionally high level, but you now want to make a move into the world of sport, in particular, football.
- Be the champion of the Club’s hero content strategy; utilising existing assets to create content concepts that enable the club to tap into new audiences and expand its fanbase.
- Through content, efficiently and effectively get the brand and products in front of each relevant audience and navigate them from where they are to engage and/or purchase at high conversion rates. Understand what type of content drives each customer decision using audience segmentation.
- Ensure that all digital activities are fully integrated and pulling in the same direction on a day-to-day basis, regardless of channel or device by using the most efficient media and optimising investments, consistent application of high standards is critical to success here.
- Owning platform analytics and reporting, ensure that all decisions are evidence based that aim to continually improve digital performance, product development and UX across all digital platforms including the website, app and social channels.
- Drive the efficiency of our owned channels ensuring user experience is optimised from awareness to conversion. Establish hierarchy and conventions to enable best performing content to fulfil engagement potential. Monitoring of performance across all digital channels.
- Responsibility for the Club’s OTT service (currently known as iFollow Brentford), build/brief product content based on insight and ultimately driving growth in subscription revenue.
- Create and support internal relationships that enable effective management and understanding of BFC digital channels. Supporting the brand strategy through consistency implementation and accuracy, achieving this through effective management of digital agencies and internal teams.
- To undertake adhoc projects, tasks and assignments across departments as seen appropriate by management.
General Club Accountabilities
- To ensure compliance with all relevant Club policies, including health and safety policies and with specific reference to the data regulations (GDRP and PECR)
- To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional image at all times when representing Brentford FC
- To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Club and its personnel
- To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
Person Specification - Essential Personal Characteristics
- Suitably qualified and not necessarily from a sports background
- Managed digital change projects in the consumer focused digital world
- Previous exposure to a similar role
- Experienced in using Content Management Systems and Google Analytics
- Good capability within leading social media platforms, syndicating content and/or campaigns
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, ability to quickly build trust and relationships
- IT literate and competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to adapt & respond quickly to environment changes. Pro-active and a self-starter
- Good organisational and planning skills (must be able to prioritise work load especially at busy times)
- Key team player - the ability to work in a team, and can also work effectively as an individual
Person Specification - Desirable Characteristics
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer focused digital world
- Advanced Excel skills would be an added advantage
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work quickly and precisely, multi-task, and respond to a variety of needs, sometimes under pressure
- Experience in creating branded content
- Planning, systematic and analytical view with respect to delivery of business opportunities
To apply, please click below
Brentford FC Community Sports Trust Vacancies
Brentford Fc Community Sports Trust Digital Assistant