The game will be streamed live on brentfordfc.com and on twitch.tv/brentfordfootballclub
Forest Green Rovers were formed in October 1889, the same month as The Bees, but spent the the first 128 years of their existence in the non-league. It was only in 2017 that Rovers, the world's first Vegan Club, earned promotion to the Football League.
In their opening match of the campaign, Chris Stokes beat Northampton Town 4-1 before needing two games to get past Bradley Dack's Blackburn Rovers in Round Two. Trailing 2-0 at half-time, a late Kevin Dawson goal forced a replay which the Gloucestershire side won 4-0.
GET TO KNOW FRAMPYY7
Lewis Frampton, 26, was born in Chertsey and has been playing FIFA since 2000 when he first bought the game on the original PlayStation console.
His early days in career mode were spent with Brentford before a brief spell managing Barnet in 2006. He quickly returned to West London, taking his side all the way to the Champions League title on several occasions in the mid-2010s.
His First Round tie started with a 2-2 draw against St Mirren's representative 21-year-old professional footballer Kyle McAllister. The second game saw him go 3-1 down before David Raya saved a penalty and he mounted an incredible comeback. It was 3-3 when Alex Jakubiak netted The Buddie's fourth, only for a 93rd-minute leveller to send it into a third game. In that follow on, Lewis shook off the nerves and cruised to a 6-2 victory.
QUARANTEAM FOR A GOOD CAUSE
As well as keeping football fans entertained, the Cup is also raising vital funding for EFL clubs who are going to have massive financial struggles (as of course will many industries across the world) during this time of fixture postponement. With no match day income for the foreseeable future football clubs are struggling and things will only get worse.
75% of money raised will be given to the EFL within 28 days with the remaining 25% split between the EFL’s chosen charity ‘MIND’, and the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fundraiser by WHO.
Please visit the Just Giving page to donate.