The away side actually took the lead shortly before half-time but Halil pulled one back to level things when he struck from outside the box and the ball wasn’t held by the away keeper as it ended up in the net. Olimpiu Moruţan then completed the come back when he found the net on 56 minutes. Next up for the side is a trip to Marseille in the Europa League, and having gained 70 minutes at the weekend, the forward will be eager for more come their next clash.

Elsewhere on foreign shores there was a 2-2 draw for Patrik Gunnarsson and his Viking FK side against Molde in an entertaining fixture in Norway. Patrik played 90 minutes in a game where they fell behind after 34 minutes. A crazy period then unfolded as the game saw three goals in three minutes. With Pat and his teammates trailing Samúel Friðjónsson managed to level things on 70 minutes but just one minute later Ohi Omoijuanfo put the home side back in front. Incredibly, Viking again hit back in the next minute through Shayne Pattynama as the match finished 2-2. Next up for Viking is a game against Sandefjord on Saturday.

Back in the UK, there was 90 minutes of game time for Aaron Pressley for AFC Wimbledon as they were beaten 2-1 away at Shrewsbury. Dapo Mebude actually put The Dons ahead on 32 minutes but Luke Leahy levelled things just under 10 minutes later. Daniel Udoh then grabbed the winner for Town on 67 minutes condemning Wimbledon to defeat. They are now eighth in League One and next up for them is another away trip as they head to Rotherham United.

In the same division Ellery Balcombe was an unused substitute for Burton Albion as they fell to a 2-1 home defeat to Lincoln City. Lewis Fiorini and Anthony Scully put the side into a comfortable position after 50 minutes with a goal in each half. Conor Shaughnessy made the final 10 minutes more interesting when he scrambled home on 80 minutes but Albion were unable to get themselves back into the match as they now sit 15th in League One after two successive defeats. Next up is for them is a home match with Portsmouth on Tuesday evening.

In Sky Bet League Two, Alex Gilbert played 83 minutes in a 0-0 draw with Colchester United. The home side had a lot more of the chances and Alex was actually named man of the match. Next up for them is a trip to Bristol Rovers on Saturday.

In Scotland, Jaakko Oksanen grabbed another 90 minutes for Greenock Morton as they held Ayr United to a goalless draw on the road. They are eighth in the table having claimed five points from seven games. Next up for the side is a home match with Arbroath on Saturday.